DNA Personalized Scarf Kit


Price:$229.00


This product seems to be sold out online, however it may be available in our SHOP, please call 212-849-8355 to find out.


Manufacturer Dot One
Country United Kingdom
Dimensions 7 x 70.8 inches
You are 99.9% genetically identical to everyone else, this leaves just 0.1% (Dot One percent) of your DNA which makes you... you! Dot One analyses part of this 0.1% difference, converting the raw genetic data into a colorful design which is custom knitted into your own DNA Personalized Scarf.

How it works:

You take your DNA (saliva) sample using the home test kit and send it to our partner Helix for sequencing. DNA code is made up of a sequence of 4 bases; Adenine, Thymine, Cytosine and Guanine (ACGT). Dot One sends you a form so that you can allocate each base a color to create your own 4 color pattern. Helix sends Dot One the raw data for the 33 locations analyzed for your design. These locations are associated with genetic traits such as hair and eye color, Dot One does not analyze anything health or disease related. Your unique design is custom knitted to create your DNA Personalized Scarf. This comes with a key to decode your design and gain an insight into your 33 genetic traits.

25% Wool, 75% Acrylic.

You have to be over 18 to take the Helix DNA test. Helix's DNA test is only available to residents of the United States.